It’s a nippy, breezy morning here in Northwest Arkansas, and the only plans I have for the day are to read for comps, sip coffee, and watch my beloved Hogs on the boobtube at 2:30. Have I mentioned that right now we’re ranked #6 according to BCS? For the first time ever? Anyway . . . I expect the blanket with sleeves will figure into the plans somehow.
If you have a similarly lounge-y afternoon on the docket, here are a few ways to waste a little time on the interwebz.
Marcel the Shell is back for another round of cuteness.
- ‘Tis the season for Awkward Family Photos, Christmas Edition.
- Tavi Gevinson (the internet’s fashion wunderkind) teaches you how to bitchface.
- Though I’ve sworn off Velveeta queso, this recipe from Tasty Kitchen looks crazy good.
- Jay Smooth talks about what we talk about when we talk about race.
- Northampton folk singer-songwriter Chris Pureka performs “Come Back Home” (as featured on this week’s episode of Covert Affairs).
- Learn from Kristen Stewart herself how to speak more good.
Ya’ll have any big plans for the weekend? Whatever you’ve got ahead of you, I hope it’s a snuggly and snorgly one. Happy Caturday!
PS – The winner of the London goodies giveway is lucky reader numero dos, Mandy P!
Occasionally Mandy P. has her own giveaways over on her fabulous website Fabric Paper Glue. Be sure to check it out, and congrats Mandy!